Friday, October 9, 2009

My Perfect Pantry

I like making lists. And since I love food, it seems natural to make lists about food. One of my most researched food lists is my essential pantry list. Just what exactly should I have in my fridge, freezer and pantry at all times? After making some rules, such as items in the fridge must be used at least once a week, I put together my basics and added on over the course of a few weeks. The result was as close to my perfect pantry as possible.

For your convenience I have separated my perfect pantry into a few sections:

Fridge
Freezer
Baking
Dry Goods
Canned/Bottled
Spirits
Spices

I've included what I always like to have on hand in each section. I've also added some themed ingredients that I like to have on hand as well, ex. Italian or Mexican fridge staples. What do you consider to be in your perfect pantry?

No comments:

Post a Comment